EDL’s Welded Wire Sensors are ideal for use in heated enclosures, ovens, vents, and ducts for HVAC or wherever simple, low cost temperature measurements are practical. Welded Wire Sensors are accurate, durable, and economical. The junction is TIG welded for added stregth and value, and these sensors have been trusted by the military for decades! Welded Wire Sensors are available for temperatures up to 1200 °C (2200 °F) depending on temperature and lead type ordered.
• Available Thermocouple Types: E, J, K, T
• Response Time: < 3 seconds to 95% of reading
• Max. Temperature for T is 400 °C.
• Sensing Tip: Welded junction
• Accuracy: ASTM E-230 Standard Limits
• Welded Wire Sensors come standard with a 55″ long, thermocouple grade stranded #20 gauge wire with fused Teflon® insulation lead.
• Additional lead and termination options available.
• NIST traceable calibration (including certificate & sticker) available upon request.