Where liquid, moisture, or dust are a constant, the Pocket-Probe® Sealed is the ideal temperature measurement solution. Extra-thick casings accommodate the robust seal to prevent water or dust intrusion. Engineered for switch protection and easy input, this unique pyrometer is a top seller among chemical and food & beverage industries. (Note that the Pocket-Probe® Sealed comes with a 2-year warranty.)
Ideal for Food Industry, Food Safety, Chemicals, Oil, Military, Heating & Air Conditioning
- Case sealed against moisture, contaminants, dust, & it floats!
- Available in all thermocouple types
- Peak hold memory & magnetic mounting come standard
- Magnetic backing for hands free use
- Switchable from ° F to ° C
- Easily cleaned & disinfected
- Comes with General Factory Calibration with NIST traceable calibration available
- 2-year warranty
* Max. Temperature for T is 400 °C.
** Protective Carrying Case with Custom Foam Insert Available – Part# CCH-PD.
*** EDL’s Pyrometers come standard with General Factory Calibration. Calibration at specified temperature points through our Metrology Laboratory is available upon request; we are happy to supply any sensor and instrument complete with a report of calibration that is traceable to NIST. Add Calibration during checkout. For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.