The “Vertical View” is the standard version of the Pro-X – – available today. The “Horizontal View” will not be available until mid to late December 2023. The “Horizontal View” was designed for our more veteran doctors who preferred a wider “Horizontal” (left to right) view more consistent with the size of the current ETS-9 & ETS-9A Nervo-Scopes® (with a slightly larger screen size of 0.5″).
You’ve spoken—and we heard you! Through the years, our chiropractic customers have openly shared what they love about our Nervo-Scope®, what they’d prefer, and what they really need. We’re thrilled to unveil the new Nervo-Scope® Pro-X! Based on the input of chiropractic practitioners and academia from around the globe, this next-gen scope merges the latest scientific breakthroughs from our lab with the trusted (and nostalgic) sturdiness of our original design. Pre-launch feedback underscores the genuine excitement for distinctive features like the full color touchscreen display, the revival of the much loved “porcelain housing”, the fully adjustable legs & heads to accommodate patients of all shapes, sizes, & ages, and contour flex tips – redesigned for the smoothest glide ever.
The preferred super-glide contour flex tips come as a standard feature, as well as an auto-off feature, and eight easily changeable sensitivities. The next generation, advanced large touchscreen display features dark and light modes that let you clearly see the temperature readings in Celsius or Fahrenheit—in either graph or numerical form. Other features include digital or analog views, a rechargeable USB battery, and an unmatched adjustability of heads, offering maximum range of motion for every type of patient.
The Nervo-Scope® Pro-X is a fully functional handheld Nervo-Scope® instrument intended for use alone, without the optional Wireless Analagraph®. Both ETS-9 and ETS-9A models are available.
A Few Fave Features of Nervo-Scope® Pro-X:
- Every Nervo-Scope® Model – Including the Advanced Pro-X – Offers Unmatched Quality & Accuracy
- EDL Has a Proven Track Record of Excellence – With Both Products & Service
- Revival of the Much Loved “Porcelain” Housing With Heavier Feel!
- 8 Easy to Change Sensitivities
- Advanced, Large, Full Color Touchscreen Display (2.7” x 1.9” in Your Choice of Horizontal or Vertical Orientation) with Dark & Light Modes with Smartphone User Interface
- Displays Temperatures From Glides/Readings in °C or °F
- AND In Graph or Numerical Form
- Quick View of Digital or Analog With the Swipe of a Screen
- Rechargeable USB-C Battery
- Fully Adjustable Tips – the Most Adjustability of Heads Ever
- Maximum Range of Motion for Every Type of Patient (Human, Equine, & Everything In Between)
- Contour Flex Tips with ONE Thermocouple Wire Designed For the Smoothest Glide EVER!
- Easy to Clean – Only ONE Thermocouple Wire – NOT 8 Crevices!
- Temporarily Stores Selected Glides with an Easy to Read Graph View That Allows Your Patient to See the Breaks You View
- Auto Power Off
- High Sensitivity & High Noise Immunity
- Fast Response
- High Reliability & Stable Readings
- Handcrafted in Our Virginia Facility, Triple-Quality-Checked, & Built To Last with a 2 Year Warranty