The E-Z Probe® Ultra has all of the same great features as the original E-Z Probe®, however it’s been tested at an ambient operating temperature range of -10 °C up to 50 °C! This unit was designed for greater accuracy outdoors in extreme temperatures, and is ideal for pipeline construction and gas & utilities. The Ultra features a 1° resolution and is avaialable with Lexan shatterproof display. Compatible with all sensors of the same thermocouple type with mini-plug termination, the unit has input jacks at the top and bottom with magnetic backing. Backed by a one-year warranty and includes General Factory Calibration, with NIST traceable calibration available upon request.
• Easy to read, easy to use
• Easily switched from Celsius to Farenheit
• Economical price
• Input jacks at top & bottom
• Magnetic backing
• Low battery indicator
• Open sensor indicator
• Compatible with Mini-Plug terminated sensors (of the same thermocouple type)
• Available with Lexan (shatterproof) display
• 1-year warranty
• All EDL Sensors are sold separately.
• Factory Calibration means the instrument was checked during production at (4) cardinal points.
• Calibration through the Laboratory at your specified temperature point is available upon request. When Lab calibration is selected, you will receive calibration stickers and a report traceable to NIST. For help, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.