Chiropractic Support Form
As the original manufacturer of the Nervo-Scope® and Analagraph® Chiropractic instruments, we offer complete repair and calibration services for both our products and those of other manufacturers. Our 80 years of expertise allows us to repair a range of Chiropractic scopes both efficiently and economically. Please complete a Support Request Form and follow the instructions below on how to send your scope in for service – including calibration. We always give an honest and fair assessment – even if that means repairs may not be the most cost-effective solution. In those instances, we offer a Trade-In Program – so don’t worry, we have you covered. We will not try to sell you on repairs that you do not need – we are here to give you superior service, maintenance advice, and honest opinions from the experts. For assistance, please call us on 1.800.342.5335 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, we must have a completed Support Request Form on file before we begin working on your scope. Please be as descriptive as possible when you explain the problems you are experiencing with your scope. Provide your complete contact information including phone number and email, so we can contact you with our evaluation and findings. We try to offer free evaluations whenever possible, but certain older model scopes especially with more difficult and time-consuming repairs may incur an evaluation fee (the fee is used towards the cost of the repair).
If upon evaluation we find your scope repairs to be too costly, you may be offered participation in the Trade-In Program. With the Trade-In Program, we keep your older non-working scope and give you a deeply discounted new ETS-9 or ETS-9A Nervo-Scope® in its’ place. Trust EDL – we have you covered.
All scopes sent in are quoted within 10-15 business days. Please keep in mind, we make every effort to quote only the necessary repairs – and this means that occasionally upon final calibration we may discover additional work is necessary for the scope to get back to proper working order. If additional work is required in order to pass final calibration, your quote may change.
Things to Remember:
- All Nervo-Scope® sales are final.
- No returns are accepted.
- EDL manufactures the Nervo-Scope® but we are not trained Doctors of Chiropractic and we are unable to provide instructions on how to use or interpret the scope readings.
- All repairs under ~$375.00 are automatically repaired during the inspection/evaluation, without approval. We only contact you for approval if your repair cost exceeds ~$375.00. We will contact you with our findings and to get payment after repairs are completed.
- More expensive repairs exceeding ~$375.00 require your authorization. If your repair cost exceeds ~$500.00, you may qualify for participation in the Trade-In Program. You will be contacted with your options before we do any repair work.
- Any property not claimed (meaning paid for and returned to customer) within 60 days of the date of the initial quote become the property of EDL and will be discarded.
- If your Support Request Form requests a quick turnaround and we rush your repair, an expedite fee may be applied and please note your scope will be repaired regardless of cost and without prior authorization – you will be contacted for payment after the repairs are completed.
- Payment is required prior to return shipping.
Send your scopes well packaged and in the protective carrying case, insured for full replacement value to the address below. Be sure to include a completed Support Request Form for each scope being sent in for service. The completed form should accompany the scope in its’ case and must include the owner’s complete contact information including name, phone number, email address, and address for return shipping. If you have specific issues with your scope you wish addressed, please list them on the Support Request Form for the technician. A completed form is required for us to begin the repair process.
Electronic Development Labs, Inc.
244 Oakland Drive
Danville, VA 24540
Please print this form and include it inside the box with your items. Be sure to send your equipment in the protective case, well-packaged and insured for full replacement value. Standard repair times are 10-15 business days. Payment is required before return shipping, and any property not claimed within 60 days of the date quoted will be discarded.